Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Get paid To Promote at any Location

Earning a Few Cents from CloudCrowd  

Posted by Daddy Yashiro

I found this site called CloudCrowd which is an application for earning money on Facebook. I have been a member for quite some time already but I actually doesn't really understand how the site give projects and earnings for the member. Just a few weeks ago I was able to complete some task in the Available Work Area. I was able to submit completed tasks and I'm glad that some of it were approved and were already paid. The payment was immediately sent to the Paypal account after the tasks have been approved by the admin. Once approved the corresponding amount will be sent through Paypal as payment for the completed task.

The only thing that I don't understand about this is how to maintain the high rank of credibility. It's just something that I don't know how will you be able to accumulate credibility if the credibility points for the tasks is higher than your score. So meaning you'll have to wait for the free one's just to be able to raise your credibility score.

If you want to try about CloudCrowd just visit it here and try it for yourself.




CloudCrowd









.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin