Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Get paid To Promote at any Location

"Challenge: 50 Approved Blog Post in 15 Days"  

Posted by Daddy Yashiro

Recently, I was able to win the bid on a blog post. To my surprise, I won around 50 plus bids. So starting on Friday October 16 I will start to do all the blog posts and reviews. So I'm challenging myself to finish 50 blog post before the end of this month. This sounds easy! The catch here is that I will put an interval post on all that 50 blog post. At least 1 blog post interval. So in other words I will have to do a total blog post of at least 100. Plus, those 50 blog post or paid blog post must be approved by the advertiser. So good luck to me!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin