Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Get paid To Promote at any Location

"Making a Challenge"  

Posted by Daddy Yashiro

Recently I have read a blog and unfortunately I forgot the title of the blog (I hope I could find it again). The blog is all about money making. I think it's one of the top blog regarding money making. While looking through his I found out that his actually making money (as I can remember) more like $50 a day and his doing it by challenging himself. Now that's a tough thing to do, challenging yourself.

So if he can challenge himself maybe I can also challenge myself. Maybe I'll start it next. Starting the first day of September. So how much will I plan to target and up to when? Maybe I'll start with a $30 target in two weeks. Let's just wait if we can achieve it or even more.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin